Subject: Re: [Leica] Bangkok Photo Shops
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 08:58:31 +0530

Hello Bruce,

	Good to hear from you again - I noticed that you had moved and had
intended to write - Prague is another place on my list of must sees in this
lifetime (so many things to do and never enough time).  While your there
check out a place called the Prague House of Photography.  I have never
been there just looked at their web page (very interesting) but they always
used to send me the neatest invitations to their shows!  Should be worth a
look.

	I was in the APS store yesterday and it was by far the best stocked of all
of the shops in the area and the young fellow running it offered me a
discount of 20% on all supplies right away!  I was also in Nava Imports
looking for a new loupe - your right I really don't know how they stay in
business especially with what it must cost to rent a place on Silom!  The
older fellow in there is always a real treat to chat with though and makes
it worth going in there for that alone.  I'll check out the other shops you
mentioned especially the guy who sells the Ilford products as I do like
Ilford VC fiber based paper.  Many thanks for the information and enjoy
Prague!

Ian