Subject: Re: [Leica] Hong Kong, Dr Joseph Yao.
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 02:41:04 +0800

Dear Jim,

Many thanks for your message to the LUG.  I wonder what exactly is
happening?!  I woke up this morning and found many messages asking me
for Leica price quotations, as if I were a Leica dealer!  I have never
been a dealer and probably will never be.  Such is the power of
Internet!

Hope all is well with you.

Best regards,

Joseph