Subject: [Leica]M6-TTL Opinions
From: Andrew Weis <totalfcl@mail.quik.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 20:37:40 -0700

Dear Members,

Would like opinions on the relatively new M6-TTL. How well does the
ttl work with the new Leica flash? For fear of opening WWIII, how
does it compare to Nikon's SB series flashes?

I appreciate any input as I am considering purchase. I am not really
good with flash (rather new to flash use) and wanted to know if there
are other ways to use the normal M^ with a flash unit to get similar
shots as if ttl without having a brain cloud develop.

Thanks again,

Andrew