Subject: Re: [Leica] EFKE 100 film in HC-110
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 06:17:35 +0000

snip
>As far as printing goes Xtol is a neg not
>print developer but printing with Ascorbic acid derivatives is the thing
>behind the new Neutol that you get from Agfa which could be great stuff
>to replace Dektol. I think of it as Xtol for prints.
>Mark Rabiner
>D Khong says you can't get Xtol in Singapore yet!

That's right.  I will appreciate if a fellow LUGger with some influence
with Kodak let them know that there is a market for XTOL in Singapore.
Right now there is a resurgence in interest in B&W here and Ilford is
leading the pack.
They do not have any Vit C based developer at the moment and Kodak should
jump in and sell XTOL as an environmentally friendly soup!!

Dan K.