Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and autofocus
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 23:36:32 -0400

The 2020 is a nice package for everything but AF.  It is dog slow, and can spend
a lot of time hunting.  The optional shooting modes; Program High, Low, A, S,
and even M are nice options.  The built in 'motor' is more like a winder, but it
does move the film quicker then most of us can manually wind without removing
the camera from your eye.  The body is not heavy and in the grand Nikon
tradition, you can mount any lens except for the very old non-AI lenses.
Of course it is not your R6 but for a camera marketed as consumer level it's not
bad none the less.
Bill