Subject: Re: [Leica] Hey Rube!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 13:20:39 -0700

Dan wrote:

> [...]

Dan ( lemme see.... Superia X-tra at 1/500 and f4, with my IIIf and the
Elmar oughta catch it)>>>>>>

Greg Locke wrote:
<<<I don't know, Dan. You may need AF to capture this one!>>>>>>>

Henry wrote:
<<<<Maybe AF and a Macro lens? >>>>>>>

Naw hell these two guys would only use well made German Leica cream puffs!
They bark louder than they bite! Remember this is family and families are
always yapping at each other.:)

To sort this out would be a challenge as to, "who can eat the most cream
puffs in two minutes!" :)

The two of them would try to pig out, go into cardiac arrest and we'd be
left with dozens of wonderful mouth watering cream puffs to devour at our
leisure while discusing how stupid this topic became! :)

Think about it! Rich succulent cream puffs I mean real whipped cream, (not
that crap out of the can.) carefully savoured and enjoyed while eating
sweet strawberries on the side while using our Leica camera's to capture
those elusive moments of gastro intestinal enlightenment!

Now doesn't that sound better than who fell off the turnip truck? :)
ted