Subject: Re: [Leica] FYI PJ's
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 10:10:57 -0400

Not really new, Gib - You should take a look at the Washington Post site,
which has regularly had gallery features and what amount to shows, some of
which are photos and features from the paper, and some of which are limited
to the Web. IMHO it's the best PJ site on the Internet, in terms of
on-going and changing display of some of the best work around. Take a look.
I haven't been there in few days, but there was a double portfolio of
Balkan refugee photos by Carol Guzy and Lucien Perkins.

B. D.