Subject: Re: [Leica] Long strange trip
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@FOO.GARPLY.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 09:35:33 -0500

At 12:16 AM 5/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I just got back from a trip across North Carolina...man what a weird
>trip, when did they make NC a dern Yankee state???

Harrison we were waithin 1/4 mile of each other Friday.  I was sitting in
front of the Ford Dealer in the first town on the Tennessee side off the
Interstate between Asheville and Knoxville with my trailer parked in front
of the showroom.  I spent the night there while getting a new fuel pump on
my Ford van, cost $527.00 and then went to Catalochie in the Smokies
fishing.  Otherwise we had a wonderful trip and mabe a few good shots of
that part of the park.

BG