Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V8 #62
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 21:24:41 -0500

At 10:26 PM 5/3/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Even your buddy Jim Stansfield uses lights.  Little ones maybe, but
>lights.

He uses big lights, too. But I don't have the back to carry lights and my
70-180 at the same time. :-)

And I prefer the look of available light. I shot in a church this past
Sunday at 7 a.m. with sunrise light coming through stained glass windows.
Available light. Gorgeous stuff! No flash in the world would improve those
pictures.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?