Subject: [Leica] Horse Play Photos(off topic)
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 19:53:35 +0100

My wife just returned form a Pre-school Guides session (4-5 year old girls)
where she met a new assistant to the group.
As is customary, the new assistant was to be photographed for the notice board
(so all could see / recognise her name) but she then started getting nervous.
As the camera was sent for, and brought, she went into a state of extreme
concern and the photo was postponed while my wife counselled her.
She couldn't eloquently explain her worry but finally offerred the option that
it would be alright if she 'was an animal' for the photograph!
At this point my wife had to leave her to another assistant for fear of corpsing
in front of her but later witnessed the new lady whinneying like a horse with
two hooves (er, hands) in the air whilst the flash went off!

Do you have a stranger story to tell of a reluctant portrait session?!

Jem