Subject: [Leica] Law of Averages
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 10:21:12 -0700

Martin,

Sometimes, even after you decide its the time to press the button, having a
second or third image that is slightly later in time (split seconds) after
when you decided it was the decisive moment, "may help" ensure you have the
exposure you wanted plus another that may be even a better choice.

Peter K