Subject: Re: [Leica] AF, a FAD?
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 19:03:56 -0700

>---snip  snip snip
>snip  snip
>snip
>
>Gee, I didn't know it was exclusive, I have Leicas, Rolleis, C---- AF and a
>bunch of others, and so far I get to use which ever I want, to accomplish
>what ever I want, at the moment I want.
>Seems like a neat way to avoid all the controversy.
>
>Tom

Hey, I like that! Now I can go out again and use my Sinar (completely non
AF, non-Motor, etc), Noblex (ditto, except it has a motor to drive the
drum), SWC (ditto) or M6; or alternatively an EOS3 with the 100-400
Stabilizer lens. No guilt. Seriously, each one opens possibilities that are
hard or impossible to achieve with the others. Use what works. I like
Leicas and have used them continuously since 1962, but other cameras have
opened other possibilities.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com