Subject: Re: [Leica] PHOTOGRAPHY IS SIMPLE
From: "John Hudson" <jahudson@direct.ca>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 15:02:05 -0700

- -----Original Message-----
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Monday, May 03, 1999 2:45 PM

>John Hudson wrote:
>>
>snip
>> .........low self esteem and requiring dumb easy diliigence? Either this
is
>> getting down and dirty or Mark's philosophy is over my head!
>>
>> jh
>Hey I deserve it, my writing is stilted and I almost made light of your
monarchy.

.........maybe Queen E is a LUGGer ....she's been a long time Leica user, an
M3 I do believe. Now if the first lady from down your way used the same kind
of iron we could end up in real scrap! Meanwhile, there are no hurt
feelings!

>But all I'm saying is some people don't think they're real smart but
>"you click the shutter and we do the rest" puts them at ease. ADD in a
>click of a shutter.

.....would that be the consequence of having Attention Deficit Disorder
...!!

>I'm not sure if I'm speaking from experience or not, probably partially so.
>I forgot the question.
>Mark Rabiner

jh