Subject: Re: [Leica] Photography and Prague
From: "Bruce Feldman" <brucef@ti.cz>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 20:33:28 +0200

Gary,

Thanks a lot for the info on the pension (I'm keeping the address) and the
newsletter which I've just sent off an email for.  Now if I can only get
someone to open his raincoat and try to sell me a camera that changes my
life I'll know there's truly magic in the air here.

Regards,
Bruce

Bruce Feldman
Prague