Subject: Re: [Leica] Long strange trip
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 21:48:55 -0500

>You left a day too soon. Saturday was a gorgeous day in the mountains.
>Classic carolina blue sky. Little haze on the mountains. Short sleeve
>weather. I was about 40 miles northeast of Asheville and would have been
>running around shooting, but we are moving my mother in law down to 70
>miles east of Charlotte, so I spent the day in her basement sorting out a
>lifetime accumalations and packing a load into my truck. Charlotte did stay
>cool and rainy until today.

Well that figures...photographers credo Shoulda been here yesterday....

Where east of Asheville?? Morganton??  Rutherfordton, Forrest City???  We
used to do a magazine in Morganton...one of my favorite cities we had as
a client.  Very pretty and a lot of great hiking around Table Rock and
Linville Gorge.  David, our other photographer, is off Monday for
Rutherfordton to do the Rutherford County magazine..I did it last time
and since I was just over there he decided to go and I am working on the
Glasgow, KY magazine.

Figures about the weather, but if it did not clear in Charlotte till
today (sunday) then I am gald we left on Friday as we would have only
been shooting in Charlotte at that point anyway.

I'll try to give plenty of notice before my next trip that way so perhaps
several of us can meet up and go for a beer or two...Tina knows Charlotte
well since she only lives a few miles south in South Carolina.

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net