Subject: Re: [Leica] Long strange trip
From: seich@InfoAve.Net
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 21:57:39 -0400

Harrison,
You left a day too soon. Saturday was a gorgeous day in the mountains.
Classic carolina blue sky. Little haze on the mountains. Short sleeve
weather. I was about 40 miles northeast of Asheville and would have been
running around shooting, but we are moving my mother in law down to 70
miles east of Charlotte, so I spent the day in her basement sorting out a
lifetime accumalations and packing a load into my truck. Charlotte did stay
cool and rainy until today.

John Eichorn