Subject: [Leica] Nikon is not consumer friendly. Period. Maybe you pros have better luck.
From: "Gary Klein" <gklein@excel.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 18:33:24 -0500

I guess from a stand point of their older products they are not real
friendly.  I am even an NPS member, and in all reality, we really don't get
really extra service, just priority of getting stuff fixed.  Ever try
ordering something that is hot from your local Nikon dealer?  Hmmm.  Better
hurry up and wait, just like any other company with a hot product.