Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica revisited & production tolerances
From: "Bruce Feldman" <brucef@ti.cz>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 15:05:50 +0200

In a word, money, Gareth  -- got an offer I couldn't refuse and had two
days(!) to clear out of Warsaw to take the job.  When I got here I
immediately started checking out the Leica prices, which are a bit high for
the new Ms and Rs.  The good news is, though, that there are quite a few
camera shops selling very interesting vintage equipment, including lots of
old Rollei, Exacta, Voightlander, etc. stuff, and lots of Leica SM and
clones and the like which seem to be very cheap.    I'm looking forward to
exploring them all and giving the LUG a full report.  If anyone knows Prague
well enough to point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.

Regards,
Bruce