Subject: Re: [Leica] Life of M 6 battery
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:07:41 -0400

I've had my M6HM for over a year now, and am still on the original 3 volt
lithium battery that came with the camera.  I don't use the camera like
some of the professionals on the list, but I have still put maybe 50-100
rolls of film through it (and I play with it a lot  ;-)).  If the battery
conked out on you that quickly, either it was bad to start with, or there
is a problem with your camera.

Dan C.