Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Special Paris Match PHOTO 50 ANS
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:01:39 -0700

Just out Check Out:!!!!
This April issue of the French PHOTO Page 38 Les Annees 1960
#5. Le staff des photographes pose pour une publicité sur les Leica M2
et M3 qui commencaient leur carriere........
En haut: Menager, Azoulay, Courriere, Gragnon, Vals, Picherie, Sauer.
Au milieu: Descamps, Jamoux, Lefebvre, Carone, Rizzo, Izis, de Segonzac.
En bas: Nau, de Potier, Gery, Habans, Vital, Garofalo, Camus, Letelier.

Translated to 22 french guys with Leicas, specifically M2s and 3s. Very
Cool!!!!!  Très Frais
Rizzo looks like he has an Argus though.
Picherie has a Novoflex Telyt-R 400? We only see the side view of what
looks like a reflex camera.
If the issue didn't have this shot in it it would still be worth it but
the 6 bucks is almost worth it for this shot alone. At your local cigar store.
Would you say the "Paris Match" is/was better that "Life" as we know it?
Cool cameras!
Mark Rabiner