Subject: Re: [Leica] short Leica return :)
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:00:57 EDT

Ted:

Missed you...Welcome back!

Lately I've been following the quality control and scanning threads.

As for myself, I'm off to Texas May 1st ..off-LUG... for a week-plus of
travel and photography.. in the field... so to speak...with R5  (60 Macro
F2.8, and  80 mm F1.4) and M5 (35mm F2.8 and Noctilux F1.2...all of which
dates me I suppose; but, I hell I've internalized the operation of these
bodies and lenses and they have become a part of me...we are "one" in the
field!

Aspherics, ROMs, R8s and M6s all seem unecessary and alien:  needless chasing
of technology.  Yes, I'd like to own a 75mm F1.4 lens for my M5...but then
I'd run into problems with the frame lines?

Leon
LP6@aol.com