Subject: [Leica] New web page
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:21:56 -0500

For those who know my work, this is probably ho-hum. And for many of the
rest too. But it's on topic. Most of the pictures taken with Leica!

I have a newly redesigned web site. (Still working on some parts). Created
it in a new high-end program Dreamweaver 2 by Macromedia. Some cool special
effects. There will be new pictures added soon.

Anyway, I highly recommend this program for those who want to create more
than rudimentary web pages.

Warning, you need a Version 4+ web browser to see it. Sorry, to all you
antique web browser users. :-) I'll try to convert it to be more compatible
soon. I'm too busy having fun designing right now. Same old URL (see below).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Prejudiced people are all alike.