Subject: [Leica] Ramblings from Bangkok
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:47:28 +0700

Greetings all,

	We are finally settled in Bangkok and just got the computer set up and a
new e-mail account yesterday so it's good to be back on the LUG.  The move
from Kathmandu was easy and all of our goods arrived in pretty good shape.
I carried all of my cameras with me but had to ship all of the darkroom
equipment but on first inspection all seems to be in good shape.

	We found a great apartment quite quickly as we already knew which part of
town we wanted to live in and the landlord has a room that he is willing to
rent to me for a darkroom - I won't even have to leave the building!!  I
have been as busy as can be getting the house set up so that I can start
cruising the city for snaps and I am hoping that will start early next
week.  I have stopped into a few of the local photo shops and everything I
need for the darkroom is available.  I'm feeling so spoiled after 6+ years
of living in Nepal.

	Anyway, it's good to be back on the LUG even if Ted is getting a little
testy again.  Will you be in Victoria in June Ted??  Maybe we'll see you
again then.

Ian Stanley,

Bangkok, Thailand