Subject: [Leica] 40 mm summicron
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:47:29 EDT

a repair person can probably verify, but offhand I'd say some idiot took it
apart and put it back together wrong. A 40 mm summicron focuses at infinity
on any and all M-cameras. Any difference or non-allignment in the focusing
scale because of the different types of cams is VERY small.

ctrentelman
ogden utah