Subject: Re: [Leica] Cheap series 7 filters??
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:23:41 -0700

>If anyone has any of these "cheap series 7 filters" available, I might be
>interested in buying them; I have the 35mm non-ASPH 1.4 and might like a
>red filter especially.....
>
>Bob Keene
>

>>Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 00:29:36 -0700
>>From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
>>Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:  polarizers
>>
>>>I was also wondering how to use on my 35/1.4 summilux (no asph). There is no
>>>filter thread for this lens and I don't want to use the expensive leica
>>>filters. Any advise would be appreciative.
>>>
>>>Thanks.
>>>bj
>>
>>Lots of cheap series 7 filter available, which is the size intended for
>>this lens.
>>
>>   *            Henning J. Wulff

Many camera stores still have stock of series 7 new or used (at least the
stores I've been in). If not, 48mm filters can be dropped in as well. I
don't know if Leitz ever made a red Series 7. Mine are Tiffen.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com