Subject: Re: [Leica] P2002 Projector bright kit update sought!
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:38:03 +0200

Lucian,

I was the guy you asked, and I have not managed to get it due to too much
other business. I went to the shop, ordered it and hope to pick it up soon.
The difference to the original condensor is supposed to be the same as between
the full power mode and the power save mode, i.e. significantly brighter!

Regards
 christoph