Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Dumped
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:14:40 -0400

Had a bazar e-mail problem this weekend.  On Sat I found I couldn't get any
mail.  As the day progressed the count grew but could not download.  Earthlink
said someone sent me either a very large or a corrupted file.  They just fixed
it some 24 hours later be deleting hundreds of messages.  Sigh.  If anyone
responded to my sale items, please resend, unless you are the one that zapped
me :->

Bill