Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica Olympics
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 21:43:38 +0100

Eric,
The LF#3/99 arrived by post on Thursday here in 'Blighty' (the UK).
Sorry I can't help you with the 'lower the lever' metaphor, maybe
German, not pan-European!
Thanks for the new Leica + Konica blurb, it's all interesting stuff
though mostly hoped-for.
The new Voigtlander camera has just had a major splash in this coming
week's main UK photo mag., 'Amateur Photographer', and they're going to
critically review the lenses soon too (the first reports are lengthy but
superficial).

Jem