Subject: [Leica] LEICA: ARE YOU LISTENING?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 13:16:42 -0400

At 12:25 PM 4/24/99 -0400, BD Colen, font of wisdom, wrote:
>3. Given that a number of LUGers contend that this list is closely watched
>by either Solms or Leica USA, bitching here is, in effect, bitching to
>Leica, and if the folks in Jersey and Solms aren't brain-dead, they will
>take note of the types of bitches and look into what problems may or may
>not exist;

Gads, guys.  Let's get this one out of our heads.  Leica does NOT monitor
the LUG.  Leica doesn't really care about the minuscule slice of the Leica
market which we represent.

If Leica IS monitoring this, either in the US or in Germany, kindly POST
something here or, heck, send me a private E-mail telling me you are
listening.  This is like Moses on the peak, begging for help.  (I do NOT
anticipate that the Twelve Commandments -- or, in Mel Brooks' version, the
Eighteen Commandments! -- will arrive by private E-mail to either of us,
B.D.!)

Do a WHO LEICA-USERS and WHO LEICA-USERS-DIGEST command.  I don't believe
Leica is a subscriber.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!