Subject: [Leica] Hektor price
From: "Moore,Andrew" <moorea@andovercontrols.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:39:05 -0400

> I would buy an Hektor 135, which you can find for ~$150.
> In that way you almost get all you want ;-)

Don't tell me the infamous Hektor is becoming that collectable!
I bought mine last year for $80, and it works just fine.
It's not the cleanest sample, but I've seen worse.

That's the screw-mount version, by the way.  You'll need an
adapter with it for the M.  Again, don't pay too much.  I've
seen them as high as $90 but I found them for half that
(still Leica brand).

- --Andrew
no archive