Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leica
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:47:29 -0400

At 02:37 PM 4/22/99 EDT, Peter Bregman wrote:

>At 4PM on April 3, 1999 my M6 and it's 35mm ASPH were stolen on Sunjet flight
>319 from Fort Lauderdale to Kennedy in New York.

Peter

I'm curious as to how this could happen.  I flew last weekend to and from
N'Arlens (for the furriners in the audience, that's UnitedStatesean for New
Orleans, Louisiana) with an M6, 1.4/35 non-Asph, 1.4/50, 2.8/90 new
Elmarit, and 3.4/135, and these never left my presence -- I carried them in
one of these fabric brief cases, and it stayed with me throughout the
journey.  (And this was the case I used as my below-the-seat-in-front
baggage, as well.)

I travel little, and hate it, and will not willingly EVER travel again,
but, still, taking care of a single camera and a single lens would seem to
be a relatively easy task.  Were you mugged?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!