Subject: Re: [Leica] Looooong development
From: Martin Howard <marho@ikp.liu.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:44:50 +0200

DonjR43198@aol.com wrote:

> I use the Tech Pan and microfilms for large prints with negs shot from
> the tripod with the Leica and Hasselblad equipment so I am not any
> help with the super fast films.

I found the page again! (see below)  The development time suggested for
the "spectrum" developer is 1.25 hours, with intermittent agitation
(every 15-20 minutes ;-)

Given the kinds of benefits mentioned (sharpness, tonality, lack of
blocking highlights), maybe the slower films are better.  I can get hold
of bulk length Efke ISO 25 and ISO 50 films, which would be good for
summer days.

Basically, I'm looking to combine ease of use with quality and low cost.
If I'm going to learn to use the Leica proficiently, I need to be able
to now worry about shooting a roll or two a day!  Can't afford that at
the moment... :-(

M.

- --
Martin Howard, Grad. Schl. for Human-Machine Interaction,  |
HMI/IKP, Linkoping University, SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.|    Just
Tel: +46 13 28 5741; Fax: +46 28 2579; ICQ: 354739         | say "DOOH"
E-mail: marho@ikp.liu.se; www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/  +------------