Subject: Re: [Leica] scanning & darkroom
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:15:43 -0400

At 10:36 AM 4/20/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Thanks for the pointer. The lumijet stuff looks especially
>interesting.  Have you used any of their stuff?
>
>Chandos

Hi, Chandos -

No, I haven't yet.  I have the Photo Ex and they haven't come out with the
six color inks yet.  They are due any day now, though.  What also
lookinteresting are the various greys for black and white work.  I can't
wait to try those!  There is a lot of talk about them on the epson mailing
list.  Let me know if you try any.

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP