Subject: Re: [Leica] Projectors: Which is better?
From: "dan states" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:31:12 PDT

Skip the Hektor, I purchased one and am not overjoyed with the
performance.  It is a plastic element lens. The Colorplan is a very
well known lens and should serve you much better.

If you do not glass mount your slides you may want to consider one of
the "curved field" lenses.  They improve edge quality on unmounted
slides.

Dan