Subject: Re: [Leica] scanning & darkroom
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:42:12 -0500

Photoshop and an Epson stylus photo ex are great things to have.  Last
night I was looking at my former favorite photo that has been made of me.
 It was at the 1991 World Series.  The photo was made before the opening
game.  This was the first World Series I had covered, the first one
Atlanta had played in and I was standing on the field where the logo was
painted on the grass.  I was wearing all of my credentials and assorted
lenses. Field with players warming up in background.

The only problem with it is my ex-wife is standing right next to me (she
was working as the film runner for our paper that night....perks of being
married to a good sports shooter).  Anyway I had gotten to where I could
not stand to look at this photo because of her insipid mug being in the
photo.

Last night I used photo shop and removed her...simply took her out of the
photo like she was never there.  Printed it out on my Stylus and put it
in the frame...me alone on the field like it should have been in the
first place.  And I swear it looks like I am smiling more in the new
photo than in the old one.  :)

Ain't photoshop GRRRRRREAT!!!

Oh and the original photo was made with an R6/19 2.8 first version to
keep on topic.

Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net