Subject: Re: [Leica] The mythical 90/2 APO Summicron ASPH-M
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:37:48 -0700

Dan Cardish wrote:

> Has anyone seen the above lens, or know if and when it will be on retail
> store shelves?
>
> Dan C.

I finally saw it in the Shutterbug probably B&H. I got the new 135 3.4
last month at Cameraworld in Portland Oregon. I'm envious but I'm going
to hold on to my 2.8 Elmarit recent my meager justification being
compactness over the Summicron. I also think the results you get from
that lens might be too great for the world to deal with and they might
lock you up
with your lens.
Mark Rabiner