Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica USERS!
From: Chris Livsey <cjl@ocrixon.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:29:06 +0100

In article <199904192050.NAA05797@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>, Jon Lister
<freespeech@jalister.free-online.co.uk> writes
>The "Indie" refers to "The Independent" a UK national daily newspaper.  I
>was one of the picture editors there some years back.

Hi Jon
That would be when I found it was worth buying. I remember well the
praise the quality and use of photography had from its peers at that
time. In particular Eammon McCabe who gave a lecture I attended locally
stated it influenced his editorial work on "The Gruinard".
Leica user, member of the UK splinter group :-)
Best wishes
- --
Chris Livsey                       LANCASTER
                                   UK
Pharmacist                         Leica M4
cjl@ocrixon.demon.co.uk