Subject: Re : Re: [Leica] Leica M SHUTTER TECHNOLOGY
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 14:57:08 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 18/04/99 17:53:44  , vous avez écrit :

<< Perhaps the heavier brass of the M4 camera body muffles the sound more than
 the zinc and aluminium of the current M6s?   Just a wild guess so no flame
 throwers! >>

Hey Dan . I'm not convinced by your answer , because you can hear a diff.
in the sound even when the M is open and you have your ear on the shutter.
There must be something else , and the M4 is incredibly soft compared to my
M6 . Or maybe I should use the M6 for 20 years to quiet the shutter ...just 7
years to wait from now !
Thanks anyway .
Jo Goodtimes