Subject: [Leica] OFF TOPIC <TRIP TO FINLAND>
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 13:25:54 +0200

Dear Luggers in Finland,

I and my family will make a 10-day trip to Imatra, Finland in June to attend
our friends' wedding.  We are interested in visiting some places in this
country as well as Thallin in Estonia and St. Petersburg in Russia.  Are
there some places that we should not miss?  Your advice and suggestion would
be greatly appreciated!  Please e-mail me privately.

Cheers,

Mikiro
Strasbourg, France