Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Friday
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 00:56:56 -0400

Ok, I just noticed it is a bit past midnight EST but since I have to generate
mega funds to support Pat's vacation some of my stuff should go away.

Fogg Matrix bag.  New in box.  Black and Chestnut  $250 including shipping.

Fogg Celia III.  New in Box. Olive and Chestnut $180.

Leica meter MR.  Chrome, works, not mint but very presentable $80.

14227 Leica Winder M4-2. Works on M6.  Used, marks from bags etc. $100.

This is a good start anyhow.

Bill