Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Shutter accuracy?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 17:13:40 -0400

Why don't you try photographing some evenly lit object, like a wall with
slide film, and see if you can see a difference on film.  If not, then
don't worry about it.  Have you ever tested other camera shutters in this
manner?  It may well be that EVERY focal plane shutter is like this, except
no one goes about trying to measure it.

Dan C.