Subject: [Leica] King of the Night is now live!
From: Zeissleica@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 17:00:38 EDT

I finally have a working kit now!

My M3 (with 35, 50 and 135) just came back from Sherry today and it's just
plain beautiful.  Everything focuses at infinity, not a speck of dust or dirt
anywhere, quiet, etc...  My wife even remarked that the 35 looks like a
completely different lens (it left cloudy and came back crystal clear).

While it was in the shop being serviced, I was able to also pick up an f/1.0
Noct, a half case and a meter.

After checking everything, I took it around the house and outside (this is
the first time I have ever used it and it's been a long four months since my
father-in-law gave it to me).  So far, everything appears to work perfectly.
With the addition of the Noct, I have realized a 20 year dream and am looking
forward to much enjoyment.

I'm absolutely delighted with Sherry's work and cannot recommend her enough!

Good shooting.

/Mitch