Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF TOPIC: Tungsten light and film
From: "steve" <steve@mvillage.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 10:06:14 -0400

most of the new 400 iso films work very well with tungsten light. I do it
all the time. No filtration. the kodak porta 400nc or vc is very nice. I
would shoot it at 250 iso. There is no tungsten balanced 35mm color neg. why
I don't know. If the prints don't look right, try another lab. If you can
find some old movie lights in the used section that use modern bulbs, you
can bounce them off the ceiling, umbrellas or white foamcore.
Steve