Subject: Re: [Leica] R8's
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 01:03:19 -0500

At 09:09 PM 4/16/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Does anyone know if the bugs are worked out of the R8's, And if so, what
>are the more current serial numbers, so I don't buy a buggy one?

They've had most of the bugs worked out for a while. I don't think Leica
releases serial numbers for current production cameras, do they? They
didn't use to.

If you buy a new one, you should have no problems with the early bugs.
Those were well over two years ago. I got mine a year and a half ago, and
it's worked just fine.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.