Subject: [Leica] FS/Trade: Noctilux, 35 summilux ASPHERICAL
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 23:44:21 -0700

Call it spring cleaning, or temporary insanity, I'm offering these gems for sale.  I'll probably regret this later, but here goes:

Current Noctilux with builtin hood, 60mm filter size.  Some dust in inner glass, otherwise mint- cosmetically.  Outer elements flawless (no scratches or permanent cleaning marks).  Includes leather case and box, instruction booklet.  $1900 + shipping.

35mm ASPHERICAL Summilux, the classic limited edition with 2 aspherical elements!  This one has been used - cosmetically it's Exc+ with slight paint loss on the aperature and focus rings (approx. 5% of the ridges).  Some dust in inner glass, outer elements flawless (no scratches or permanent cleaning marks).  Includes hood, caps, leather case, box, instruction booklet.  $2800 + shipping.

Some items I'll trade for:  Contax G lenses or G2, Mamiya 7 150mm lens