Subject: Re: [Leica] lens comparisons between brands
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:55:32 -0500

At 08:38 PM 4/13/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Over the last three months ( Jan.-Feb.- March 99) I went thru a
>very serious condition in which I experienced loss of balance &
>was unable to see clearly! I'm happy to say that I'm now getting
>better & slowly recovering my faculties ;-)!

Tom,

I'm sorry to hear about your illness. Seems several of my friends are
having trouble with their health. Sign of old age? Theirs, not mine! :-)

You buy whatever you need. As we get older, we're all going to probably
need AF eventually, and adapters to carry our big R10s on our wheelchairs.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Never forget: 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.