Subject: Re: [Leica] spouses
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:26:45 -0400

At 09:00 AM 4/14/99 +1000, you wrote:
>Tina,
>My partner snores almost as much as yours I think, and you're correct -- the
>snuggles make it all worthwhile(!).............but I still have a problem re
>my constant purchasing of extra camera equipment (even though it's Leica).
>Q: How do I convince him support my 'habit'?
>( I suspect a large number on the LUG will appreciate any
>suggestions/assistance!! )
>Thanks in advance
>Ross

Ross -

I can't give away all of my secrets!!  However, I will say that the reward
and punishment system seems to work pretty well :-) , especially if you
never let them know that you are using it.  It helps that my husband is an
engineer and appreciates over-engineered products.  He always looks for the
absolute best quality at the absolute cheapest price.  All I have to do is
show him what some Leicas are selling for and how cheap (!) the ones are
that I'm buying.  He's convinced that someday when I sell all of my Leicas
(ACDIH) we'll be able to retire in comfort.  Psychology works!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/