Subject: Re: [Leica] spouses
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 00:15:23 EDT

This thread is sure a lot of fun.  So much of it rings true in my life.  I
like one M6 being in two places at the same time, taping a chrome camera to
make it look like a black one, hiding a new M6 for weeks.  I went through the
same thing for years.  I'd buy a bunch of stuff at a swap meet or the LHSA
annual meeting and leave it in the car until everyone went to sleep, and then
sneak it into the house.  I'd be going crazy for hours to get the chance to
play with my new toys.  Once the Leica bug bites, you can't get it out of
your system!  Fortunately, being a dealer, I could always tell my wife I was
buying to resell.  Right.  Then one fine day, you wake up and you're
president of the Leica Historical Society of America!  Haven't gone so far as
to name the dog Rex or Hektor, or the kids Oskar or Max.  But, given
time.......

Bill Rosauer