Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White tirade :-)
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:26:21 -0400

Ya'll,
Ease up, get a life, don't sweat the small stuff, 'cuz it's all small stuff!
I think he had his tongue firmly planted in his cheek with everything he
said, except for the bit about the Cadbury Eggs... nine months of withdrawal
could sour anyone's disposition!
Dan ( Writ in a fit of chocolate angst....)