Subject: Re: [Leica] How could the R8 be bettered?
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 18:43:15 -0700

I, too, just bought the new Nikon F100 for definite autofocus needs, as
in moving objects, both human and animal. I also own the N90S but
quickly grew frustrated with its slow autofocus response with longer
focal length lenses, especially Nikon's zoom lenses. I tested the F100
and my N90S side by side at a local camera shop and was able to confirm
the former body's tighter and faster autofocus response. Other than
using the F100 for autofocus matters, I'll still use my M6's and R8 for
still matters, for I love the lenses applicable to both. Happy
shooting!!!